CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25 April 2009

HANDBAGS GALORE

Hi beautifuls!
This section contains my favorite handbags from my wardrobe!
I just love buying new handbags including the branded one too! =)
Due to the uncontrollable behaviour of shopping, I bought several handbags
that I think is such a waste to throw it away since most of it I never use it at all.
I quote, "Why dont I give them a second chance to get a new owner?".
Now, have a look at these 'babies'.. if you like what you see,
kindly drop me an e-mail at its.cherryblossom@yahoo.com together
with your fullname, name of item(s), address && contact no.
Arigato Gozaimasu! =))
-Cherry Blossom

1. CHRISTIAN DIOR REPLICA HANDBAG
Photobucket
Condition: Brand new from abroad, never worn & in an excellent condition.
Addition: It's SUPER DUPER CUTE & it comes with a dust bag.
Retail Price: RM 200 (All the way from Hong Kong!)
Selling Price: RM 80
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. AUTHENTIC GUESS HANDBAG by MARCIANO (SOLD)Condition: Excellent! Worn only 2-3 times.
Color: Dark grey with man-made snake skin.
Addition: I love those chains!
Retail Price: RM280++ (Bought it at Jakarta!)
Selling Price: RM 100 (SOLD TO SUE)

----------------------------------------------------

3. PASSION PEACHY-PINK HANDBAGCondition: Excellent! Worn only once during Hari Raya!
Color: First pic is the truest color.
Addition: Suitable for any occasion, especially dinner! its leather.
Retail Price: RM 49.90
Selling Price: RM 23

-------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: